Safe and Secure Shopping
What Personal Information Does OC Avenue Gather About Customers?
- Information That You Provide: We receive and store any information that a customer enters on our website or gives us in any way. This information is used to enhance your experience on our website, to respond to your requests, to customize your shopping experience and to communicate with you.
- Automatic Information: Some information is received and stored automatically whenever you interact with us. "Cookies" are one example of this type of information. In internet terms, a "cookie" is a text file that websites send to visiting computers/devices to identify the visiting computer/device. We also may use third-party website analytics tools. These tools collect information about visitor traffic on our website and mobile applications.
- Information from Other Sources: We might also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. All information gathered is for the sole purpose of personalizing and improving your user experience.
How Does OC Avenue Use Your Contact Information?
We use your contact information for the following purposes only:
- Register you as a user on our website;
- Manage and/or maintain your user account and wish list on our website;
- Process and deliver purchases, returns, backorders etc;
- Communicate with you and provide customer support;
- Let you know about products, promotions and events that might be of special interest to you;
If for some reason you would prefer not to receive emails from OC Avenue simply email a request to email@example.com with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line. Please note that any requests to remove or update your contact information may take seven to ten working days to take effect.
Does OC Avenue Share Customer Information?
Your privacy is always respected when you shop with OC Avenue. Your customer information will never be used with any third party company without your prior consent.
Notice to California Residents: If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by OC Avenue to any third parties, including (i) a list of the categories of personal information about you that OC Avenue has disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the calendar year preceding your request, (ii) the names and addresses of such third parties, and (iii) if the nature of the third parties’ business cannot reasonably be determined from their names, examples of the products or services marketed sufficient to give you a reasonable indication of the nature of the third parties' business. To submit a request with the subject heading "CALIFORNIA PRIVACY REQUEST" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Secure Is My Customer Information?
We stay up-to-date with the latest in security technologies to ensure that your credit card information, contact information and shipping/billing information are confidential and safe. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our websites, you do so at your own risk.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions